Looks like loads of fun. More info, and updates HERE
Mini bike pump track TBD
5pm: Freak Bike Alleycat
Meet at Dawson Park @ N. Williams and Stanton
9pm-ish: Meet at Lucky Devil Lounge for MMR
The earlier you get there, the more boobies you get to see.
BRING TIPS FOR THE DANCERS, YOU DEADBEAT!
Pro- Photographers will be on hand to snap photos of the most Freak Bikes in PDXXX. Bring yours!
– costume contest, WEAR YOUR BEST FOR HALLOWEEN!
– freak bike beauty contest , decided once and for all by a jury of your peers.
– 6 person jousting sudden death rally
– on to the mystery location! Ride is freak bike friendly.
nooner: brunch @ 5239 NE Garfield at Sumner
(go & set up for Deth Trak)
4:20pm: @ NW 405 underpass at NW 18th & Savier
– DETH TRAK
6pm: Meet at the Steele Bridge for Concourse D’ Elegance/ Oregon Manifest group ride. They’ll be Champagne! ride to OM location, Crash party!
11:11am: brunch @ Black Sheep Bakery NE 19th ave at Glisan, N of Sandy Blvd.
Followed by Bike-Endo with Nature Boy at Buckman Field
3pm: Freak Bike Special Olympics at 13th & Alder (Hawthorne Bridge if it RAINS!)
– best trick, open class
– tall bike musical chairs
– slowest tall bike race
– blind biker, dizzy switch-off race
– open flag race soda (four loko) chug
– egg & spoon race
– ‘pie’ jousting
9pm: meet at the Pyle, 13th & Burnside, then on to the hill!
10:30pm: races: open/family, 12″, 16″, g-bike, skate, fastest freak bike in Portland!
– on to Lego Haus for closing ceremonies & party fun!