Get your legs and liver ready- tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day in Seattle.
Tour de Watertower starts things off. If you didn’t pre-register that’s ok- just come to Cool Guy Park to see the racers start the sufferfest that is Tour de Watertower. It’s going to be a hot one- make sure you bring water…
- START – Cool Guy Park – along the trail starting at Lakeview Blvd E & Belmont Ave E
- High Point – 35th Ave SW & SW Myrtle St
- West Seattle – SW Charlestown St. & 39th Ave SW
- Magnolia – 38th Ave. W between Dravus and Prosper Across from 3218 38th Ave. W.
- Observatory Court – Queen Anne – Lee St. @ Warren Ave N Across from 1420 Warren Ave N. At sign in front of tennis courts adjacent to Fire Station #8
- Woodland Park – Phinney Ave. N. between N. 53rd st & N 54th St.
- Maple Leaf – Roosevelt Way NE and NE 86th st.
- Volunteer Park – 1247 15th Ave. E located on Volunteer Park Road, near entrance at E Prospect St.
- FINISH – Victory Lounge – 433 Eastlake Avenue E
You can also stop by the finish at Victory Lounge beginning at 3pm to see the racers coming in, enjoy drink specials and watch the Tour de France. A big thanks to our sponsors, as well as to Victory Lounge. Show them some love for supporting our event!
After you’ve raced your little heart out- its time to get on over to the Rubber Side Down polo party.
Starting at 7pm and going into the wee hours- there will be bands, beer, a DJ, bike games. It’s going to be a real hoot. In addition to polo kids just loving to party for the hell of it- this party will benefit 206 POLO and help raise funds to make the 2011 World Hardcourt Bike Polo Championships (which will take place in Seattle) even more awesome that it’s bound to be.