Julian’s bike is missing. It’s got quite the assortment of parts which should make it fairly easy to spot. There will be a reward. Though this may not be the best image to positively identify a bicycle, it’s way better than this sketch.
Here are the details:
- GT aluminum frame /carbon fork. the frame is blue in the middle and the headtube and stays are yellow and there are black bands separating the colors on the seat tube and downtube.
- carbon monkeylight riser bars. you cant see the carbon wrap its that mat black finish
- the carbon fork also has the same finish and is bladed. says wolf on it 25.4
- deore levers and shifters, black.
- black 120mm stem. black seatpost
- brooks swift black
- black rolf front wheel low spoke count.
- black shimano 105 rear hub. black spokes radial non drive
- gray front tire/ black with yellow stripes rear tire
- silver shimano r700 cranks.
- shimano black 105 rear derailleur silver front derailleur
- dura ace front road caliper shimano 105 single pivot rear caliper. both silver.
- time clipless pedals
Best of luck Julian.
Death to bike thieves.