If you’re looking for a bad ass race in the Great North- this one is looking brutal.
Crazy ascent and gravel roads. 7500+ of climbing.
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/events/259357740830559/
- Elevation gain/loss: +7500ft / -7500ft
- Distance: 70 miles
- Estimated finishing time: 4 – 6 hours
- Recommended Bike: Cyclocross with low gearing and finely tuned brakes. Road bikes with 28c tires can be made suitable with caution.
- Field limit: 50 riders
- Support: Lead vehicle with wheel support, camera car, and broom wagon.
- Weather: This is Alaska. The weather could range anywhere from 75 degrees and sunny to 35 degrees and snowing. Be prepared.
- Lodging: We will have a limited number of rooms at the cabin available for key athletes, sponsors, and for rent. Camping and additional lodging in Wasilla is available.
- Location and Travel: 2 hours north of Anchorage, Alaska which is serviced by most major airlines.