I could really use a nice large bag like this for summer. Hauling cycling/camping gear, picking up and delivering parts, carrying beer and inflatable rafts to the park… the options are endless. Has anyone gotten in on the pre-release of the Seagull Bags Crit Duffle? Not a lot of info, but I saw a few shots of it over at Pedal Consumption and liked what I saw.
Here is what Seagull Bags has to say about it:
– Black and Red hotness, more pics on our facebook or instagram @seagullbags
– Made of X-Pac and Ballistic Nylon, perfect balance of burly and lightweight
– Cinch-top access on top, and HUGE zippered flap on side that allows you to completely open the bag and stand on while changing shoes.
– With 2 big flat pockets, and extra gear loops for wheels this is the most versatile duffle on the market.
– Super comfy ergo-straps that are removable for duffle use
– doubled webbing and waterproof zippers throughout