To wrap up National Bike Month in Seattle, KEXP & Cascade Bicycle Club present the Ballard Bike Street Party located at Ballard’s Bergen Place Park on Friday, May 31st. Featuring Bicycle Spin Art with The Adventure School and performances by Tomten and performances by Country Lips.
Here’s the schedule:
- 3:30 p.m.: Street party open!
- 4:15-5:00 p.m.: Live music by Tomten
- 5 – 8:00 p.m.: Happy Hour at the Balmar
- 5:30 – 6:15 p.m.: Live music by Country Lips
- 6:35 – 7:00 p.m.: Bike fashion show
- 7:00 p.m.: Street Party ends (Real party begins???)
The event is free and open to the public, and there will be a large bike corral to park your bike. BIKES, children, pets and families are welcome at the event.