You may remember Retroshift- the still somewhat new brand offering an alternative to brifters for your geared cyclocross bike? Well they have a new name, and have jumped headlong into more solutions for cross racers that feel the need for more than one gear. Founded by Adam Clement in 2011 (as Retroshift) in Portland- the first product offerings were the CX1 and CX2 shifters and soon after followed by the BURD (Blatantly Upgraded Rear Derailleur) cyclocross specific derailleur. The company focus is providing solutions for cyclocross. All products are built in Portland OR using both Taiwanese and American made parts.
- Shimano Road Compatible 9, 10 and 11 speed
- Available for single or double chainring set up
- Ships with calipers and rotors (Choice 140 or 160)
- CX2 Hydraulic with brake hose and brake calipers 850G
- CX1 Hydraulic with brake hose and brake calipers 800g
- Can be used singly with removal of smallest cog or doubled up by removing two smallest cogs.
- 10 Speed Version compatible with Shimano 5700 and 6700 Cassettes.
- 11 Speed version compatible with Shimano 6800 Cassettes (not yet tested with 5800 Cassettes).
- Includes aluminum lockring to accommodate either 12T or 13T.
- Titanium options includes replacement 3 ring spider with largest cogs 21-24-27T