Ritte has brought a number of fun and sexy videos as well as bikes into the fold since their inception in 2008. They are based in LA, which means they are already cooler than most anybody you know, have great style, and get to hobnob with famous people like OJ Simpson and Ron Jeremy. Here they are paying homage to a bike ride with a bunch of people that ride bikes and smoke cigarettes. Look at those legs! They look just like a bunch of fun loving guys headed to the lake, they have their water balloon launchers wrapped around their shoulders (great thinking!)
Well Ritte isn’t just a brand with a pretty face. They make pretty bikes as well. Word on the street is they just came out with a new bike for those that like to combine the worst elements of bike racing and cross country running. Welcome to the party, Ritte Crossberg Disc. I can only hope that the smallest size is known as the “Ritte Crossberg Compact Disc” and comes with a mix CD.
Some details from Ritte:
- Frame: 7005 Series Aluminum, disc only, 135mm rear axle spacing.
- Fork: Ritte Full Carbon Disc for use with 160mm rotor
- Head Tube: Tapered 1 -1/8″ top – 1 -1/2″ bottom (Headset included.)
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 30
- Routing: External. For mechanical shifting and mechanical or hydraulic disc brakes.
- Brake Rotors: 160mm front / 140mm or 160mm rear
- Seat Post: 27.2mm (not included)
- MSRP $1250 for the frameset.
They also make a stainless steel bike which is 2 Legit 2 Quit, that would give me a forever-boner if it came in a SSCX version with S&S couplers…
Keep an eye out for these guys. They’ll make you laugh, they’ll make you giggle and if you got the cash, they’ll make you a bike- which is pretty much one of the best things ever.