Alleycat Acres is a Seattle collective that aims to reconnect people with their food. They did a benefit ride last weekend which raised over $15,000 for the cause. A wonderful recap can be read on the Seattle Bike Blog. Julia Stonefelt has the wonderful print available to benefit the project as well.
- Printed individually using a Cannon Pro 9000 printer using ChromaLife pigment inks on Epson 80# matte presentation paper.
- Finished size is 8.5 in.X 11 in. (framing not included).
- Each print is numbered and signed.
- 50% OF PROFITS FROM THIS PRINT-RUN WILL BE DONATED TO ALLEY CAT ACRES.
- $20 USD and it’s yours.
Buy it Here
A benefit ride for Alleycat Acres
- 1 day: March 5, 2011.
- Meet at 8 AM for nibbles, information, and networking. Route opens at 9 AM.
- Ride begins in Central District.
- 60(ish) miles, looping around Lake Washington. Route map & cue sheets coming soon.
- 2-4 rest stops, 1 lunch stop & proposed dinner after party.
- Ride ends in Central District.
- Ride will have 2 sweep cars, in case you get tired, cold or want to hang out and rock out to Salt ‘n Peppa.
- Ride is open to 100 folks.
- $10 required registration donation; if you’ve got money burning a hole in your pocket, feel free to donate more!
- Riders agree to raise a minimum of $60 in sponsorships/donations to participate; this is due March 1, 2011.
More info at Alleycat Acres